The Zoo

The kids and I decided to venture back to the Zoo without Caleb. My girlfriend Lindsey came with us and it was a busy day for the Oregon Zoo. It was the only Saturday without rain that we have had in awhile, so we were not the only family who decided to go see the animals. We walked until our feet fell off, and then walked more. I think my double stroller in pointless most of the time because both kids want to walk all the time now. It becomes more of a huge storage area than anything else. But we had fun and I am really glad we went.
 Here we are watching the polar bears play with their ball. They got right up to the glass and Shelby thought it was hilarious. Calvin is starting to look where I point, but not always very well. Luckily these bears were close so he got to see them.
 Every kid needs to each a snow cone when it's hot outside. Shelby loves ice, so this was an instant hit. She got that nasty syrup all down her shirt and skirt.
 My boy and his baby blue eyes. I still pinch his cheeks all the time too. Cute kid.
 My favorite zoo animal, the giraffe. Not sure why, I just love these guys!
Calvin (not wearing pants) was walking around everywhere. Even on the uneven grass. He's getting pretty good at this walking thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day