Calvin learns some new tricks

Calvin decided last Friday that he can crawl now. He saw my laptop on the ground and made a dash for it. It was so cute. He keeps falling and crashing on his forehead, but he will eventually make it across the room. I was just posting about how he wasn't crawling, and a couple of days later he is doing it. Silly boy. He does the same crawl that Shelby did, up on his knees and hands. He never did the army crawl that I know a lot of babies do.

After he learned how to crawl he decided that now he can also stand up. He loves to pin himself between our ottoman and our chair in the living room. He bounces back and forth until he eventually falls. He can stand for about 30 seconds without touching anything. He's very pleased with himself and laughs a lot when he does it. You can probably see all the bruises on his forehead from the crashing.

I'm not ready for my baby to be standing or crawling. I really have enjoyed my little man and his cute snuggles. I am very excited that he is learning new things. At the same time, I want him to slow down and take it easy. I am afraid that one day he won't want to snuggle into my neck and lay his head on my shoulder.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to to Calvin!

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day