Updates

June was the craziest month I have had in a long time. I am soooo glad it's July!

Caleb almost didn't graduate on time and had to pay for summer term. He had one crown that he had to do twice because the lab kept messing it up. The school finally notified us three weeks after graduation that he was OK to graduate and could come checkout.

We found out Caleb didn't pass his boards completely and now gets to fly down to California in August to re-do part of it. He has to fly two different patients down too with him, once he finds them. Hopefully he can find one patient that needs both procedures to help save costs.

His job in Eugene didn't workout since he didn't pass his boards. They needed someone to start immediately, so they gave it to someone else. The company, Capital Dental, still considers him employed and is keeping his contract. So he still has work, we just have no idea where it will be right now. Hopefully it will be somewhere close to this house we just bought.

Mister Calvin came two weeks early which meant that I missed graduation. We still had a party here at our new house on graduation night. That was the same day I was released from the hospital, so it was a little crazy. We had about 35 people here and it turned out pretty good considering I wasn't able to help do much. My wonderful family set up, decorated, cooked all the food, and cleaned up afterwords. I am blessed!


Now it's July and I feel like I can finally relax. Calvin is sleeping pretty good and eats constantly. Shelby is still not too sure about him, but she does like to tell me what he wants. She always brings me his shoes, his hat, his blanket, and his pillow. She's pretty sure he needs to ride in her doll stroller too, which is not necessarily a good thing. She won't touch him though, so he's pretty safe. She will kiss him, and talks to him, but that's as close as she gets.


I'm sitting in my house right now and it's about 80 degrees in here. We don't get the AC hooked up until this weekend. So it's looks like I'm off to my sisters house. Here are a few pictures Caleb took of Calvin. I'm trying to get birth announcements done this week. Send me your address if you want one!


Comments

I want an announcement! Calvin is so adorable... Our new address is 613 Florida St. Moses Lake, WA 98837 Good luck with the job search. I hope everything works out!
Ty and Meg said…
What a crazy month for you guys! Glad things are slowing down. I will look foward to more updates!
Unknown said…
This post is action packed! Hang in there...sounds like things are crazy in the Coombs household. Please send me an announcement! Baby Calvin is adorble.

450 SW Hoffman Rd
West Linn, Or
97068 (for the next 3 weeks!)

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Thanksgiving 2022