December has been a very busy month for us. I have been working on some extra projects at work and just got some new opportunities. I am hoping to get a promotion here soon so I've been putting in some extra time. Lots of fun stuff planned for my job in 2011. I just hope I have enough time to do it all.

Caleb just had shoulder surgery today. He tore his shoulder up over the past year and since he's not working right now it's the perfect time to fix it. His labrum was about 60% unattached and his bicep tendon was torn in two. The doctor said he has dislocated it twice since his surgery in 2006. I'm taking off time from work to take care of him and then my parents, the Coombs and my sister will help out a bunch. He's been a pretty good trooper so far, but we know he will get sick and puke like usual. The surgery has a long recovery and expensive bill, so I sure hope it did the trick this time.
The kids have been sick for awhile now and it seems to be getting worse, not better. I just hope they aren't still sick for Christmas. Today is my moms birthday and we had a party at my house for her. It turned out great and reminds me that Christmas is just days away.

We got our Christmas tree weeks ago and the house is decked out and ready for Santa. Here are some of our pictures of getting our tree. We went with my parents to a tree farm by their house. Shelby found a dead animal out in the woods and I caught her right as she was bending down to pet it. GROSS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Love/hate life