Thanksgiving 2017

We went to my parents for Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun because my Grandma Walker was turning 80 so all her kids came to town. They threw her a party in Sweet Home and I haven't been there for years. It was great to see everyone and not as awkward as I thought it would be. I have social anxiety right now really bad so I get very nervous to go places. I love talking about Slater but only with people that I'm close to. It's very hard for me when I barely know the person and they don't know anything about the situation. Someday it will be easier but for now, I just don't want all the back story and details. It's pretty personal and  a lot of information. But my mother must have told everyone not to ask me, because nobody did at all. Which was honestly kid of weird too, but whatever. I guess I don't know what's better at this point. Here is the whole family standing in the rain to get a picture:

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is not the food. I can't stand most of it. Not a fan of pot luck, foods at all the wrong temperatures, turkey is mostly gross, and I can do without most of the other stuff too. I'm typically there for the desserts. I can put down some homemade apple pie, but there wasn't any. So it made that part easy too.

And here is my grandma's 80th birthday party. She was all dressed up, got a new outfit, and had her hair done. She looks pretty amazing and was smiling all night long.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Thanksgiving 2022

Christmas Vacation 2021