Trigger shot time!

Ok, so I went in for my final ultrasound and they finally said my eggs are the right sizes and so are my hormones. So I get a trigger shot, my last shot, on Tuesday the 28. Then on Thursday the 30th, we go in and have the egg retrieval done. Caleb will go with me and do his thing at the same time I do mine. Then the embryologist meets up our parts and tries to fertilize. We will find out on the 30th how many eggs they were able to get. But we won't know if they fertilized or not until the day after. I am so ready to be done with my shots. And done trying to hide this from everyone. They said it will take a couple of weeks before the swelling goes down, but at least the pressure is immediately gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Thanksgiving 2022

Christmas Vacation 2021