Happy Anniversary

Our wedding anniversary was on Sunday, March 19th. And what did we do? The most romantic thing ever of course! We went to a Journey concert, ate amazing Thai food, and stayed up way too late with no kids!! Before we could leave for the concert, he gave me my shots. They don't make me feel that amazing, but it's not too bad. I was kind of sick at first, but I think it was coincidental because I don't feel sick anymore.

The next morning, we slept in, way too late, and then we went and volunteered at a soup kitchen. Maybe not romantic to some, but it was amazing. So fun to spend time together. Caleb even broke up a fight between two of the ladies and showed he's still strong and manly.

Happy anniversary babe. This is going to be a good year!

Laying down to get my shots

Read, set, stab!

Concert time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022