Happy Valentines Day

For the past 9 years Caleb has made me a card for Valentines Day. This year I remembered to take a picture of it. It has his sense of humor built into it, which is why I love it.
 I've never made him a card before but this year I kind of did. He needed new arrows for his archery hunting hobby so I took one and made a card. With some help from a friend because I only had one arm at the time. Shelby helped us out too.
Here's to celebrating love! It doesn't have to be an expensive day, just a thoughtful one.

Comments

Heather said…
I love this! Cards are waaaayyy too expensive, and homemade is perfect! I actually was cleaning the top of the fridge the other day and found an anniversary card up there. Dwight informed me it was my card for 2014! Whaaa??!!! I think he must have got a buy one, get one deal! HA! HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022