New secret love

I'm coming out of the closet about something that most mothers and women would not understand. That's ok if you don't get why I did this. Since I sold my quad ten years ago, the plan was for me to buy a motorcycle. I never did it but Caleb did. I was really excited for him and behind it 100% and thought my bike was soon to follow. Well, that took longer than I expected. My priorities changed after having kids and I didn't want something that was going to take more time and money away from my family. Until now. Now, I needed something. We have been trying to get pregnant for one year now. Caleb has been working away from home for two years now. I am exhausted, lonely, and not quite myself. I can't really explain what's been happening, but I can tell you what made me feel better. That was buying a bike. I have gone on a ride every weekend, usually multiple times a weekend, and I feel complete freedom and awesomeness. I love riding this bike. It's exactly the bike I wanted and we got it cheap and could easily pay cash for it. I bought top of the line safety gear and I won't ride without it. I don't have pants yet so I am borrowing my dads lame chaps. Ha! They look hilarious but they are better than jeans. I only like to ride out in the country on twisty roads with no traffic. These crazy guys who drive around town in shorts and tank tops are idiots. I really don't need anybody to see me ride. I just want to disappear for awhile with Caleb and go make out on our bikes. If your love life needs a pick-me-up, go get a motorcycle. It works wonders. Ha ha.

Caleb has been a great coach and he is always super helpful on our rides. He helps me ride safe, and pushes me to ride better all the time. I took a class on how to ride it for  day and that was helpful too, but nothing like putting lots of hours and miles on the bike.

Here is my Ducati Monster 900s. She's beautiful.

Caleb and I riding up to Silver Creek Falls. He has a Honda CBR that he modified.



Comments

Heather said…
I love this beyond belief!!!! You look as adorable as ever, of course! So happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022