Weekly tests

Every week I go in for ultrasounds and blood work, and so far the results are all over the place. Some weeks my fluid is up to 5 cm, and sometimes it's been as low as 2.9 cm. They want me no lower than 5 cm if possible. But the good news is that his heart looks strong and he continues to grow.

We have been overly blessed with all the friends and family who have helped us. Every day someone comes to my house and gets my kids off to school, someone else takes Ronin, someone else gets them all home, and another person brings us dinner, and sometimes we even have an evening babysitter.  I cannot believe how many people have volunteered to help us. It is very humbling and brings me to tears on a daily basis. Love my friends and family more right now than ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022