Healthy baby boy

We had our third ultrasound and this little boy is healthy and happy. He's growing like mad and is even sucking his thumb. It was so cute. What a huge relief. I also had the great blessing of morning sickness. I was so worried that I wasn't sick, and this last week that all changed. I've been sick as a dog in the afternoon and at night. It's not a good thing, but it is very reassuring. We are so blessed and starting to tell people now.


When I came home from the ultrasound I showed all three kids the pictures. They loved it. They are all very excited. Shelby is dying to know if it's a boy or a girl, but I didn't tell her yet. She wants a sister so bad that we didn't have the heart to tell her yet. When I was pregnant with Ronin we took both Calvin and Shelby into the ultrasound when they announced we were pregnant with a boy and Shelby broke down crying for hours. So this time I have to warm her up first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022