Ronin's baby pictures

I am so glad that I hired Alee to come take Ronin's pictures. It was a last minute decision. I had tried it with Calvin and it didn't work out so well. And I just didn't really think about it before Ronin was born with all the Christmas preparations. I was at a friends house and she said she would loan me her baby crocheted hat and diaper cover. She had hired Alee too, so I decided to try it.

The morning of the shoot she came to my house and I didn't even have to get out of my pjs. Ronin decided to stay awake almost the entire time, which is very unlike him. He was only 7 days old and I swear he is never awake. Luckily she had patience to wait him out and they turned out great.

Here's our little man!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022