Family Fun

My cousins all came to town last weekend to celebrate the life of Frances Bergevin. She is my mothers-sister-mother-in-law. She lived with my aunt for the past 15-years and my aunt lives right next to my parents house. We grew up with Grandma Frances and she always came to every family event we had. She was a wonderful woman with a tremendous testimony.

It was great having my cousins in town and we got to play a lot. Motorcycle rides, going to the park, riding the horses at the carousel, hiking at Silver Falls park, eating a lot of food, birthday party, fake photo shoots, having a music night, and just catching up. I wish all my cousins didn't live in Utah. We have so much in common with them and I wish we saw them more.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates