9 Year Anniversary

I can't believe how fast the years have been going by lately. Caleb and I nearly didn't make it to celebrate this year because it snuck up on us. We were both in bed with the flu last week and it was miserable. By Thursday night we could finally eat again and we were suppose to go out on our weekend getaway on Friday. We decided that we had to go. Rescheduling is too hard, he had the time off work, we had the babysitter lined up, and we needed to get out! It had been too long after my surgery, secondary infection, and the flu to boot.

Caleb called his friends the Blodgett's and asked for a favor. I looked online and every place we wanted to go had no vacancy for the weekend. We didn't want to go too far since we only had two nights. His friends have an amazing house in Bend and they let us stay there. I still can't believe they said yes. Something about that house made us feel better instantly and throw some stuff in a bag and run out the door. There was no looking back. I spent my lunch break on Friday running to Victoria Secret for an added bonus, and it was worth the trip.

We got to sit in a hot tub, watch movies in our private theater, soak up a beautiful view, sleep in, eat amazing food, get a couples massage, eat desert every night, and get lots of cuddle time in. We had so much fun it was probably one of our favorite anniversary trips. The house is so amazing it made the romance come out!

Here's a few blog appropriate photos of our getaway. We are feeling revived and madly in love.






Comments

Heather said…
I adore people who are 'MADLY IN LOVE'! :) I am also giggling about the "blog-appropriate" pics! Bravo, Coombs kiddos!

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates