Oh Christmas Tree!

This year we decided to kick off Christmas early and at full speed. It's early December and my house is completely decorated, shopping is finished, and I am counting down the days until Christmas. I am trying to make some fun traditions with my kids this year.  If you have any good traditions, pass them my way so we can be as cool as your family is. So far, this is what we have done:

  • Cut down our own tree right after Thanksgiving

  • Blast Christmas music as we decorate the whole house

  • Caleb hung up lights outside this year for the first time. New tradition! 

  • We did adopt a family which was a ton of fun to shop for. 
  • Every day when I pick up the kids from day care, we drive around and look at the Christmas lights. Hoping this weekend we can start to hit the big attractions for lights.
  • See our church nativity they put on. That has been a tradition the past few years as well.
  • Make a gingerbread house, or this year- a graham cracker train.



Let's keep the Christmas cheer the whole month and see what happens!

Comments

deonthemom said…
Fun stuff! I love Christmas! So you can be as cool as us..... um never mind you already are!

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates