Sunriver!

One of our favorite places to go as a family is Sunriver Oregon. I had a conference at work the last week of September that was in the resort, so we lucked out. We got to stay at my awesome Aunt Debbie Gay and Uncle Carl's house. 

The whole family went running together. We just got a double jogging stroller for the kids. Shelby decided that she needed to get out and run with Caleb and I. It was really cute. She thinks she's a big runner now. Luckily, she didn't want to run until the very end when we wanted a break anyway.

We also got to go on family bike rides. Caleb took the kids while I was in class, but we did get to go on one bike ride with the whole family. Here are the kids in the bike trailer, after Shelby fell asleep on Calvin. I don't think he liked it very much.

The hot tub was a favorite of Shelby and Caleb's. I went in a few times, but little Calvin cannot go, so I usually just hung out with him and watched. 

Here is our first attempt at a family picture. Thank you to Josh and Lindsey for taking it as we held down our kids! We watched movies, football, saw lots of deer, did some shopping, and soaked up the sunshine. It was exactly what we needed!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates