Happy Halloween!!

Calvin & Shelby loved their costumes. They both had no problem putting them on and they were nice and warm. We went to a trunk or treat at church with my sister's family the night before Halloween.

Shelby didn't want to come inside for pictures. It was raining and she wanted to go stomp around in the rain.
You can sure tell how she felt about it by the picture below:
My beautiful sister and Calvin


Then on Halloween we stayed home and dressed up the kids to open the door for the neighborhood trick-or-treat kids. Shelby had so much fun handing out candy and she gave each kid as much as her little hands could hold. Thankfully we didn't have very many kids come so we didn't run out of candy.

Comments

Stephanie said…
So cute!! It just gets more and more fun with each year my kids get older. I love to see how excited they get about it all. I sure love reading about your family. I miss you.
Anonymous said…
So cute. I feel bad. I didn't dress the boys up this year. Oh well. For sure next year.

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022