Birthday Girl

How quickly time goes by. Shelby had her first birthday party. My friend and I made her a little birthday hat and a shirt for eating her cake. Here we are before the party began.

My friend Stephanie made her cakes and they were so cute, and delicious! She has a blog: the cake lady. Check her out, she does amazing work.

We didn't have time to start singing to Shelby before she reached out and grabbed her cake. She was ready for this moment.

The more of a mess she made, the more fun it became

The floor was starting to get covered in cake. I even got some on me.

It soon became a book party. Shelby loves to read, and she was in heaven.


Thank you to everyone who helped make her day so special.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a fun day...looks like Shelby really liked her cake! I can't believe she is one!
Tony and Vi said…
love the picture w/ shelby and her cake!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates