Spring Break 2018

This break I decided to kidnap Rhoda's youngest three girls, and cram my car to the rooftop with kids on our way to Utah. My kids were so excited to have extra cousins in the car for the ride. We left around 4 am, and they slept the first three hours because it was so dark and pouring down rain. I was the only driver, but it wasn't too bad since it's only 13 hours to Logan Utah where Caleb's sister Jenny lives. Rhoda's kids have not been there for years and every kid loves their house. They have tons of animals and the kids got to ride a pony, milk a cow, make butter, ride big horses, eat smores outside in the fire pit and play in the club house. It was so much fun!

We went to my cousin Jocelyn's house for a couple of days and she kept us busy. Trampoline park, daily workouts, shopping, great food, and dance parties.

We finished the trip back in Logan and then headed home. My kids are already asking when we get to go back again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day