Time with cousins R2J2 2011

It was so nice to have family in town this week. I wish we got together more often and for longer periods of time. I grew up with cousins in town and we got together regularly. My closest cousins are in Utah and it makes it hard to hang out regularly. Jocelyn and Jessica were my sister and my closest family members growing up. We are all four the same age and we have kids that are the same age. We hit up the park, ate some amazing Thai food, hung out in Sweet Home, and just caught up with each other. Next we all are going to Utah for my Uncle Gordon's wedding. Hoping we can continue the fun then.

Here's my beautiful cousin Jessica and Calvin
 Jessica and Steve. We just love them and their craziness. I'm so happy that after three kids and 13 years of marriage, they still spank each other. That shows true love.
 The carousel is a must-see for the cousins when they are here
 James (Jessica's second child)
 Taran (Jessica's oldest)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day