7 Year Anniversary

Caleb and I just got home from celebrating our anniversary at the coast. We stayed at the http://www.salishan.com/ Salishan Spa & Golf Resort just past Lincoln City by Siletz Bay. Our room overlooked the bay and it was beautiful. We got to eat some greasy food for lunch at Mo's. Then we checked into our room and got ready for our spa day. The spa was wonderful. We had a couples massage, soaked in a beautiful whirlpool that overlooked the bay. We saw a beautiful sunset and watched two bald eagles fly around and catch some fish. After that, we had dinner at the Steakhouse in the hotel. The dinner was so good! We had dessert and just sat and talked for hours. Our room had a nice view and a fireplace and we both got to sleep in until 10 am. No kids to wake us up! Caleb probably would have slept much longer, but I wanted play.


We came home to happy kids too! They stayed with my parents and my brother Roger. They were very well behaved and slept better for my brother than they do for us. I'd really like to know how he got both kids to sleep until 10 am. That's unheard of! If he gave them drugs, I'm all for it, just please share with me what they were! :) It's fun to get away once in awhile and remind Caleb and I how lucky we are. It's also a ton of fun to come home to kids who miss you and love you. Shelby got new Jeep pajamas that made her very happy and Calvin got a new hat that he loves to wear and then take off and chew for awhile. We are a lucky bunch!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you had fun. Wyatt was excited to see Shelby at church.

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates