Pictures of Calvin

Baby Calvin at the hospital, getting ready to go home. Caleb was at his graduation, so my wonderful sister came and helped us check out.
Calvin was too tiny to fit into the car seat and I didn't remember his head support. Luckily the hospital gave us some extra blankets to use. He's so tiny!
Shelby came to see me in the hospital every day. She was always happy to see me, but not so sure about this new baby brother that everyone is talking about.
She refused to touch him, especially kiss him in the hospital.
Once we got home, she started to warm up to him.
Calvin is such a good kid. He sleeps anywhere and all the time. He also eats like a champ. 
I love my little family!

Comments

He is so precious and little! What a cute little family you guys have.
Tony and Vi said…
cute cute cute!! give shelby a squeeze for me. i totally understand where she's coming from. i was a "first child" too! haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day