Change is coming

There is a lot changing for the Coombs right now! Caleb signed a final agreement with a dental clinic in Eugene. He starts August 1st and has great guaranteed salary and benefits. He is on schedule to graduate on time and isn't too worried about finishing the last of his requirements at school.

I have been busy at work and preparing for maternity leave. The pregnancy is going well. I forgot how enormous I get, and I feel like I might break the ground when I step on it. It will all be over soon and I'll have a sweet little baby boy.Little Calvin doesn't move very much in my belly. He's very different than Shelby was. He gives me little punches and kicks, and rolls around once in awhile. But you can't see my belly move across the room like you could with Shelby. He seems to be pretty content. I haven't been able to sleep since I got pregnant this time, so I am kind of a zombie. I'm getting used to the idea of having a boy now. Starting to get some boy outfits from my friends and it's becoming more of a reality. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Shelby, but I still feel pretty slow and out of breathe.

We bought a house and get to move the beginning of May. I have a few horrible pictures where I took pictures of pictures. Here is the outside of the house:
Here is the kitchen:
And the living room attached to the kitchen:
The house has beautiful views out of every window. It's a two-story house and has plenty of room for us. I am sure it will fill up quickly, but for now, most of the downstairs will be totally empty. We are going to have to adjust from having no storage space and feeling cramped, to a nice huge house!

Shelby has been growing up too fast lately. She likes to wear all of my clothes. She has been wearing my shoes for a long time now, but my underwear is something new. She thought she was alone, but I caught her.

Comments

Your house is amazing!!! Congratulations.
Ty and Meg said…
Love the house! Congratulations on that and on Caleb's awesome job. And I love that picture of Shelby. Too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Calvin had a bad day

Updates

Thanksgiving 2022