House Hunt

I think I may have bought a house today.  How crazy is that? A little sooner than expected, but I'm feeling very cramped in our current situation. We have outgrown this townhouse and that's not counting baby #2. Caleb and I decided to at least look around and see what's out there for houses. We keep hearing about all these great deals and the tax credit for $8K. I decided to see what I could buy on just my salary alone and not wait for him to start working. Next thing I know, we fall in love with a house, we make an offer, and they accept it. Not exactly that simple, but it sure was very fast. If all the inspections go through, we could be moved by mid-May. What's wrong with that? Probably a lot of things, but I'm trying to stay positive. I can't sleep anymore, so I decided to blog and hope that it clears my mind and helps me sleep. Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow thats good news. Where is the house?
WOW!! where is it? let me know if you need any help if you do move!
renaelee78 said…
The house is in South Salem, very close to the freeway so that Caleb can commute to Eugene. Thanks for the offer to help Andrea. We will probably all be moving soon. I just hope that I'm not 100 months pregnant when we move!

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Calvin had a bad day